Grinta Gazette Volume 2 Issue 01 • Wednesday, February 01, 2017
2017 Pre-Order Group #1 begins today, February 1, 2017, and lasts until Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:59pm EST. All pre-orders will be submitted for manufacturing on March 1st. We anticipate our delivery approximately 6-weeks later in mid April and customers can expect their orders in late April, depending on location.
• More PRO options. You've asked, we've delivered. Grinta now offers Men's PRO Short and Long Sleeve Jerseys and Bibs. For Women, we've added a PRO Short Sleeve Jersey and Bibs.
• PRO Bibs. As just mentioned, we now have bibs to compliment your favorite Grinta jerseys. Available in Classico Gold + Black and Uno Black + White. Even better, we've selected the best chamois pad, the TourHP by CyTech/Elastic Interface. It's rated for 7+ hours in the saddle! These come standard on all of our bibs for Men and Women.
• Premium Tees. We also listened to your requests for upgraded t-shirt offerings. Our entire line of tees have been upgraded to using Bella + Canvas Baby-Knit Jersey or Premium Tri-Blend Tees and American Apparel Fine Jersey tees. All of these shirts are among the most comfortable we've worn, but for the ultimate in comfort and softness, we highly recommend the Premium Tri-Blend shirts. We've been wearing these for months around the studio and we can't imagine wearing any other shirt now. We didn't think it was possible, but they feel even better with every wash!
• Shipping. We're thrilled to have an international fan base, so we've worked out the best way to offer you seamless combined shipping rates at our absolute lowest prices. Only our Hellingen/Vlaanderen posters require separate shipping as they need to ship in poster tubes. If you order items other than kit pieces, like tees, hoodies, or mugs, they will ship separately ahead of your pre-ordered kit items.
• Posters. We have a limited supply of Hellingen/Vlaanderen 100th Edition poster sets. The set is the only way to get the Viva Hellingen Lion poster, but you can still purchase the Vlaanderen Typography poster separately. Each poster is a Limited Edition of 40. If you liked these, we're working on a 100th Edition Giro poster that should be available as we get closer to the Race.
Thank you for your interest and for following us as we build out our dream. We know there are a lot of choices for cycling apparel and design, but we think we offer a unique perspective and aesthetic. The past year has been an iceberg — a lot of work beneath the surface to bring us to today and set us up for future releases. We have a few things in the immediate pipeline, including a poster and shirt for the 100th Giro d'Italia and more Detroit designs, so you'll be hearing a lot more from us over the coming weeks and months.
Have a Safe Ride!
Designed in Detroit
Grinta® Ciclismo is home to the Original Grinta® Brand.
Designed in Detroit. Trust Your Madness.